Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Destinations Unknown

I'm looking for input on what trails I should highlight first.  Do you have a destination in mind?  If you don't have a specific trail, then do you know of the areas you will be travelling to this summer?  Comment, post, email to let me know so I can get you the information you need in a single post.  Until then I'll start blogging about where I have been.

I realize gas prices are insane, which makes taking a camping/hiking trip so much better.  You get to travel in our magnificent state of ours, experience some great trails and stay at some of the greatest campgrounds on earth.  You can do a weekend hiking trip for under $100 besides the gear you need, once you buy the gear you have it though.  I know $100 sounds cheap but I have done it on $100 many times.  Some trails cost a few dollars, some are free and some just require a state sticker.  Same with campgrounds.  Your biggest expenses will be food and gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment