Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi there! Remember me?

As much as I adore my hobbies and passions, I got called back to work for a 6 month assignment and worked many hours a long way from home.  Now the assignment is over and I'm home for a "spell".  Housework is nearly caught up and I'm getting back into the swing of things.  I've also discovered Pinterest.  So between Blogger, Google Maps, surfing for research, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, I should have a pretty well rounded site going here with a lot of tools for you to work with.  It's really important for me to get this out in a format you can pull up on your phone while out enjoying Michigan.  The more areas I can share, the more choices you have and you can pick what works for you.  Feel free to add a suggestion in the comments.

While I was working I had a chance to visit Stony Creek in Shelby Township (Macomb County).  I took some amazing pictures.  I'll be covering that location soon and sharing some photos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment